If you are involved with Defense Contract Property Management or Contract Property Management under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) – this text is for you!
Covering a wide variety of topics Dr. Goetz presents detailed discussions of the regulatory requirements in a clear, enjoyable and entertaining fashion. With both his wit and wisdom he shares in the explanation of the complexities of the FAR covering:
- The Regulatory History of Contract Property Management – 50 Years in the making!
- The Rewrite of Far Part 45 – Government and its Associated Clauses: The Final Rule!
- Applications of Voluntary Consensus Standards and Industry Leading Practices within the Requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulation Government Property Clause – 52.245-1
- The Classification of Government Property Under the New Federal Acquisition Regulation Part 45 Rewrite
- Title to Property under Government Contracts: Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement and Some Variants
- Physical Inventories – Process Requirements Under the Federal Acquisition Regulation Government Property Clause – 52.245-1
- The New Federal Acquisition Regulation Liability Requirements for the Loss of Government Property in the Possession of Contractors
- The Flowdown of Liability Provisions under Government Contracts – Prime Contractor to Subcontractor
- Property Administration and Management of Property Under the Progress Payments and Performance Based Payments Clause
- The Material Management Accounting System or Why Hasn’t Anyone Told Property?
With over 35 years of experience as an educator and Acquisition Corps and Property Professional, acknowledged by his peers with awards from the United States Federal Government, NPMA, NCMA, listed in numerous Marquis’ Who’s Who indexes Dr. Goetz brings a depth and breadth to his writing that is both refreshing and informative.
This is a must have book that should be on every Contract Property Professionals’ Bookshelf